Are you worried about your looks? Did you have a moment when you woke up and when you look at yourself in the mirror, you think “oh my god, my skin looks awful” and do you tug, pull or apply your hands to your face to bring some vitality back into it. Do you find that your skin is tired and worn looking that the only way to make it look better is to have major face surgery?
If you want to maintain fresh and young looking skin there are many ways you can do it without spending a fortune on products or specifically designed anti wrinkle creams and Şişli masöz products for facial use. It is possible to perk up dull skin and decrease wrinkles by applying a gentle massage to your face.
Your body responds well to the positive, loving touch. When you give yourself an exfoliating facial massage, you are sending an overwhelming communication to the mind and the end result is skin that appears healthier, younger and more vibrant.
If you’ve not had or had a mini facial massage you’re going to be in for a delight.
Shake your hands and run down your arms , then sit down to take your face to the fitness center!
10 Simple Massage Tips to Youthful Looking Skin
The following ten simple massage tips can be applied anytime during the day when you feel stressed and need to give yourself a quick pick me up. If you’re able, first thing in the morning can be a lovely time to awaken and stimulate your skin, or at night, A gentle facial massage is a great way to sooth and unwind prior to bed.
If you are able, try drinking a glass of warm water before you go and then sit in a quiet comfortable spot. If this isn’t feasible you must turn off your computer and switch off your mobile. While you’re giving yourself a facial massage, focus on your breath and take a deep breath slowly and deeply during your massage.
- Relax and gently rub your palms for 30 seconds. Spread your palms warmly over your face . Place your fingers on your forehead and the heels of your fingers on your cheeks. Close your eyes, relax your shoulders and take a deep breath in and slowly exhale. Repeat this 3 to five times. This can help to relax and clear your mind.
- Next. Slowly and gently pull your hands towards your ears . Place your finger tips on your temples. Place them just above and beneath your hairline. Breathe deeply via your nasal passages three to five times, then relax your shoulders.
- Place your fingers gently on the outer edge of your eyes. In small circular motions, gently massage this area, creating 5-10 tiny circles both ways. This will relieve eye tension.
- Walk your fingers gently between the nose bridge. Be sure to breathe deeply when you do this.
- You can open and close your mouth and make a long aah, Ooh, Eeee, Uu sound. In small circles, gently apply your middle and index finger tips across your jawline and around it. This strengthens your jaw and helps prevent wrinkles developing around your mouth.
- Utilizing the backs of your hands, gently stroke your chin and neck area.
- Utilizing your thumbs and knuckles of your index fingers pinch close to your bone along your jaw line to your ears. Again it helps in strengthening your jaw muscles and firms and tones to prevent the sagging chin.
- Move slowly and wrap the fingers of your ear and gently stroke your earlobes The exercise will help stimulate and revitalise you.
- Gently glide your fingers softly under your eyes , and then press gently between your eyebrows.
- Then, put one hand on your forehead. Gently alternate stroking up your forehead from at the top of the nose down to your hairline and over your head. Relax your eyes, and focus on taking several deep breaths while doing this. Place your hands on your lap and relax and feel the feelings of calm and peace flowing over you. If you regularly practice these simple facial massage tips you’ll see a difference in your complexion and over time have fresher and younger-looking skin. And the best part is you’ll get a radiant glow immediately and will feel more energized and calm.