Complete Facts on Wedding Gown Cleaning and Preservation
Getting your wedding gown cleaned and preserved as soon after your wedding as possible helps to give you the very best possible results. You can still have your gown cleaned and preserved years later, but the delay can cause problems. Which of the three wedding gown preservation methods is best?
There are many wedding gown preservation companies that all claim their particular method is best. It doesn’t need to be confusing when you have the facts. This special report is designed to educate you, so that you can understand for yourself the three methods with their various pros and cons.
When you’ve competed this report you’ll have the facts you need to decide which method you want to use for your wedding gown preservation.
What you’ll find inside this Wedding Gown Preservation Report:
The 5 Top Reasons to Have Your Wedding Gown Cleaned and Preserved:
-Remember your special day
-Celebrate an anniversary
-For use by a family member
-For a christening dress
-For a bassinette cover
How should your wedding gown be cleaned:
The three types of wedding gown preservation:
-Sealed Boxed method
Debunking the myths, misinformation and out right lies:
-Boxed vs. Bagging
-Cloth bag storage
-Sealed boxed storage
-Examining the dress
-Mold and mildew growth
-Allowing the fabric to breathe
The goals of wedding gown preservation:
-Brown spots and oxidation
-What’s included in an upgrade
-What’s the value of an upgrade
-Why is an upgrade offered
Wedding gown cleaning and preservation summary.
5 Top Reasons to Have Your Wedding Gown Clean and Preserved.
1. The first and foremost reason is obviously because it is your wedding gown. It is the most expensive dress wedding gown hk you’ll ever own and it’s part of the celebration of the most important day of your life. It is the dress in all of your wedding pictures. It is one of the things you’ll remember most about your wedding.
Sure you have your pictures, but to actually be able to see your actual wedding dress beautifully preserved will always bring back a flood of wonderful memories.
2. You may want to wear it to celebrate your 5th, or 10th or 25th wedding anniversary. You could put it on a mannequin and display it for an anniversary celebration.
3. Wedding gown preservation keeps your dress in perfect condition so your sister or your own daughter or even granddaughter can wear it on their wedding day. (It happens more often then you may think and is a wonderful opportunity for you and the lucky girl who wears it.)
4. Many brides are making a christening dress from their wedding gown. Being able to make your wedding gown into a dress that your precious daughter will wear on this important day is something to look forward to. It can start a great family tradition and heirloom.
5. Something that is beginning to take off in popularity is making a bassinette cover made out of it. This can easily be done and provides a wonderful reminder of your special day and the special little one inside the bassinette.
No matter the reason, wedding gown preservation is important. You may not think so now, but years from now you don’t want to regret that you missed the opportunity. There will be a time when you’ll want your wedding gown in beautiful condition again.