There are a wide variety of 水性潤滑劑 sexual lubricants or spermicidal lubes which are available in stores and on the internet. Lubricants can be oil based, water-based or silicone based. Despite the wide variety of choices, if you are planning on using lubricants along with latex condoms then you can choose water-based lubricants. Although on the one hand, water-based lubricants are compatible with latex condoms and latex based sex toys, on the other hand, they do not last as long as oil based lubricants. These sexual lubricants dry off very easily but are not as messy as oil based lubricants. Also, they do not stain your bed sheets and clothes etc. Following are some instructions for using water based lubricants successfully.
– Water-based lubricants can be found in drug stores, departmental stores etc. near your house. These lubricants are of different types so make your choice properly and after having checked a number of different lubricants.
– When choosing flavoured lubricants, it is important to look through a number of flavours and then choose the one which matches your tastes the most.
– If the flavoured lubricants are sugar based that is they have sugar as an ingredient, then such water based lubricants must not be used for sexual intercourse.
– Water based lubricants must be stored in comparatively cool places which are easily accessible while being in bed. You can store lubricants in drawers on bedside tables and other such places.
– Lubricants do not need to be used in large quantities so it is advisable to use small quantities of the lubricants and spread them around properly. Start from a little and then add more if required.
– Lubricants may dry off easily but adding a little water gets them back in motion so don’t bother to add more of the lubricant always.